Toresani Pasta Sheeter
This machine was used for the industrial production of continuous fresh pasta sheets
Since the mechanical work and thermal stress on the dough is minimal, the sheet that is produced has a velvet like surface with excellent colour and having about the same temperature as the initial dough.
The machine has a high production capacity, low energy consumption, low noise emissions and is easy to operate and clean.
- all contact parts are made of polished stainless steel including the roller safety covers top and bottom and are equipped with magnetic safety sensors
- all electric wiring for the motors and electric controls are wired inside the machine.
- two separate motor drives, one for the granulating rollers and one for the finishing rollers which allows for control of the compression ratio for the pasta
- no drive chains on the machine
- a PLC panel controls different functions: level, loop, compression ratio, maintenance, and washing.
For further information please contact our sales team on:
+44 (0)1284 725255